December 1st, 2015
Last-Minute Gift Ideas
Waited ’till last-minute? Unfortunately, judging by crowds at the mall, you’re not alone. Luckily, you still have 24 hours to get the perfect gift (with free shipping) – sans parking lot/mall/baby stroller chaos. Follow the guide for gifts that don’t look like something you grabbed at the gas station on the way to grandma’s house. You’re welcome.
PS – Order by 12/19 at 9am PST for free shipping* with guaranteed delivery by 12/24.
*exclusions apply, because our magical reindeer found a better gig.
IDEAS FOR THE FELLAS:
* For the Surfer: Surfrider Clothing(3) or a GoPro Camera(4). Give him the gift of clean beaches (and a clean hoodie) with gifts that give back to Surfrider. If you’re attitude is go big or go home – you won’t disappoint with the GoPro – a watter-proof, wearable/mountable video camera.
* For the Style-Conscious: Wellen Gentleman’s Collection(5). Class it up with bow ties and bold chinos.
* For the Life of the Party: Toddland(6). Bring the holiday cheer with gifts that won’t be soon forgotten!
* Small Gift for a Big Impact: The 2013 Miss Reef Calendar(7). A $10 gift that’s never under-appreciated.
Need more ideas? View more last-minute gifts for men
* For the Style-Conscious: Vanessa Mooney Jewelry(10). A one-size-fits-all approach to finding a unique, stand-out gift.
Need more ideas? View more last-minute gifts for women
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.