October 2nd, 2015
Road Trip! The Essential Packing List for Summer Weekend Getways
Summer is here! And that means long beach days, short shorts, and impromptu weekend road trips! Be ready to pack up and hit the road (in style, of course) with our list of weekend packign essentials:
* Stand-Out Swim: A fun one-piece or tank bikini top doubles as a retro-inspired top.
Pictured: RVCA Swim
* Classic Trucker Hat: Easy-to-pack and perfect for long sunny days.
Pictured: Billabong Trucker Hat
* Layers! Pack a lightweight jacket or sweater for cool nights and sunburn chills. That said, sunblock should be in your bag as well!
Pictured: Billabong Camo Jacket
* Denim Cut-Offs. But that goes without saying.
Pictured: Billabong Denim Shorts
* The Bag: A Lightweight, Heavy Duty Weekender. Choose a bag without structured sides (ie, no rollies – don’t be a trunk space hog here), so you can pack light and gather goodies along the way.
Pictured: Herschel Supply Co. Duffle Bag
* (Not Pictured) Maxi Dress: Always great to have for day or night style.
Want more ideas? Check out more Weekend EssentialsThank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.