Wish We Were Here…Miami Beach.
The SWELL Buyers & Stylists are off to the Miami Swim show for a weekend of sun, South Beach and, of course, swimwear. It’s a solid weekend of scouring the show, runways and poolside parties for fresh brands, new trends, and 2014 collections from our favorite designers. A full 72 hours of bikinis. We know, though gig. But hey, someone’s gotta do it, right!?
With the top swim designers, models, media, and 95 degree tropical thunder storms in town, packing for the trip meant curating their absolute favorite (and boldly colored, it is Miami) pieces to bring along. Read on for a peek inside the travel bag of SWELL Stylist, Kylie…
Kylie’s Packing List:
* MAXI DRESS: This striped maxi dress pulls off the poolside-to-party transition in effortless style.
Pictured: Mikoh Striped Maxi Dress
* STAND-OUT SHADES: A classic in a very South Beach shade.
Pictured: Purple Ray-Ban Wayfarer
* WEDGES: We kid, but being a swim buyer means long hours of walking the swim show (all so you can get the BEST bikinis of 2014), straight to runway shows and post-parties. A comfy-chic shoe is a must.
Pictured: Sbicca Wedge
* BEACH BAG: A fun, oversized bag to tote catalogs and extra coconut water is a Swim Show essential.
Pictured: Billabong Beach Bag
* DENIM CUT-OFF SHORTS: We don’t leave home without them.
Pictured: One Teaspoon Shorts
* GRAPHIC TANKS: Pack at least a few graphic tanks – remember, you’ll be in a city where the heat is on (or so we hear)
Pictured: The Laundry Room Tank
* STATEMENT BIKINIS: Bring one, bring all. Last on the list, but most-certainly not last: colorful, stand-out bikinis
Pictured: Mandalynn Swim Bikini
Want to join our buyers to Miami?
Follow @SWELL_style on Instagram for sneak peeks of 2014 swim and Miami Beach travels.
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.