February 11th, 2016
Lookin’ Hot in Your Itty-Bitty Bikini by The Skinny Confidential
I’m Lauryn at The Skinny Confidential and I’m here to give you all the deets about how to look hot in your teeny-weeny bikini. Summer is only a few months away- the sooner you start thinking about the bikini season, the better!
+ Sweat it out: that’s right. Don’t make excuses- it’s more effective to force yourself out of bed & sweat it all out, as opposed to lounging around. Move your bod!!
+ Example of a meal plan for bikini season:
– Breakfast: steel cut oatmeal + blueberries + cinnamon + Truvia + rice/almond milk. I love this recipe!
– Snack: watermelon or grapefruit slices [ these are both 92 & 91 % water ].
– Lunch: an open-faced sandwich [ that means one slice ; ))) & I prefer 7 carb Oasis bread ] with spicy mustard, sliced tomatoes, chili flakes, lettuce, & organic turkey [ toasted ].
– Snack: one apple, sliced with two scoops of a nut butter.
– Dinner: load me up with veggies! Tonight will be an arugula salad with watermelon chunks, avocado, beets, broccoli, celery, orange bell pepper & cucumber slices with a sliced egg on top [ dressing a bit of red wine vinegar, EVOO, fresh lemon, garlic, & Italian seasoning ].
– Dessert: fresh berries with squeezed lemon on top or a small piece of dark chocolate.
+ Water [ + some coffee & tea ]: drink as much water as possible. Coffee [ with a splash of soy + cinnamon + nutmeg ] gives me a nice jolt. More than one cup & I turn into a full-blown maniac- lol. Green tea is full of antioxidants AND speeds the metabolism!
+ Cut alcohol for a few day: buh-bye wine! Detox a bit. It’s fabulous for your skin, hair, & liver. Give yourself a break.
+ Chug veggie juice like it’s your job: all the juice deets can be found here. This is a great way to de-bloat & recharge your system ; ).
+ Drink a natural diuretic before you’re in your suit: try this hot lemon diuretic. It really does the trick! I swear by this.
Hope all these tips helped! Check out more bikini tips here.