February 11th, 2016
Top Gear: Surfboard Bike Racks
Beat the pack to the peak with the new Carver surfboard mount for bikes. This is a game changer for those of you who hoof it to places like Lower Trestles, or park in war-zones like Huntington. Born on the North Shore of Oahu, Carver Surf Racks are road tested and approved by Hawaiian journeymen like Garrett Mcnamara, Jon Jon Florence, Megan Abubo, and Jamie Sterling.
Unlike other jimmy-rigged frame-mounted saddles, this alloy set-up fastens to the seat-stem of your bike for universal mounting. The arms adjust length and angle for boards up to 8ft. When not in use, the racks fold together and out of your way. It even comes with an allen wrench for super easy assembly.
Five Reason Why Carver Racks Can Improve Your Session
1. Gets you to the beach before the wind and crowds gets on it.
2. No worrying about someone finding where you stashed your skateboard.
3. Warms up and stretches legs before your session.
4. No more gnarly foot blisters from running across hot coarse asphalt.
5. Blow dries your hair so the boss cant tell you surfed at lunch.
You’ll be surfing twice as much with Carver bike racks, new here at SWELL.COMThank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.