January 28th, 2016
Posts Tagged ‘trends’
On Friday, I made my way down to the absolutely breathtaking St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California, for the Swim Collective show! I got to meet some of the designers of top swim and accessory brands, and preview upcoming collections… get excited girls – 2015 swim is coming in HOT.
Read on for upcoming trends + photos from the event…
Back in action this year:
– Flower crowns and festival headwear.
– Cut off daisy dukes, (or as we were cleverly coining them, “naughty mom shorts”).
– Body paint and colorful bedazzled skin adornments.
– Eccentric eyewear, utilized this year not only for statement flair but also protective shields against dust and windstorms this year.
– Bikini tops and bustiers, no need for shirts when navigating the Indio Polo Fields in the summer heat.
Bikinis, babes, and bedazzled?! That’s right: 90’s, Jennifer Lopez denim jacket, troll doll tummy, bedazzled swim. It’s one of our favorite (and most flashy!) trends we spotted at the Miami Swim show this past week. Curious to see what else you can expect to see on the beaches next year? Read on for the list of top swim trends for 2014…
(Pictured above: Beach Riot Designer, Nicole Hanriot)
New Fall Color Trends for 2011
We’re not knocking the neutrals, but sometimes Fall’s fall-back colors make us want to paint the town red..or blue or purple. For a look that’s never dull, fall in love with this season’s colorful trends. Keep your cool with deep blues, make a statement in rusted reds, and make it reign with subdued purple hues.