Posts Tagged ‘Swell’
Swell stepped up the savings with Black Friday blowout prices starting at 25% off the ENTIRE site.
So avoid the mobs of snapping shoppers and score insane deals right from your cozy casa.
Start saving here
But the deals dont stop with 25% off, we’re stuffing orders with free gifts, 10% SWELL cash back, and fun ways to win presents and prizes this holiday season. So start benefiting from SWELL’s giving spirit, and get your shopping don during the best deals of the year.
Click the promo that stokes you and cash in, and check the promo page for all ongoing hook-ups
International Surfing Day is celebrating it’s eighth annual event that has grown to over 200 separate events in over 25 different countries. From paddle-outs to beach clean-ups, surf movie nights to mangrove restorations, surfers across the world will be coming together on June 20th 2012 to both celebrate the sport of surfing, and to give something back to the oceans, waves and beaches that give us all so much.
As Surfrider’s exclusive retail destination, SWELL again joined the ISD celebration by taking part in the first annual live 8-hour webcast. Hosted by Chris Cote and Susan Holmes McKegan, the live broadcast will feature pro surfers, industry icons, bikini fashion models, live bands, movie premiers, eco seminars, an eco product showcase by SWELL, and more.
To commemorate our spiritual obsession with the ocean, Surfrider put together membership packages of epic proportions! For one day only, you can score a GoPro, Dakine backpack, and tons of surf gear for less than cost! They’re subsidizing the cost in honor of the ocean and to get more members, so tune in on Wednesday to get dialed into 8 hours of surf madness. Read more about the epic Surfrider membership deals here.
SWELL prides ourselves in carrying the largest assortment of eco-friendly products. The surf industry is leading the charge in front engineering products that remove waste from our oceans instead of adding more. From boardshorts made of plastic bottles, to sustainable bamboo fibers in wet-suits, we’d be hypocrites not to care for the seas, right? Checkout SWELL’s eco shop here
The party animals at O’Neill have institutionalized beer pong as an official summer sport in America. The Murca boardshorts combine pong and patriotism, giving your beer pong team the intimidation factor necessary to edge out your competition across the table.
No gimmicks here! Murca has fully functional features designed to party-proof your game. Beer pong is a messy sport of chucking balls and chugging beers, meaning plenty of collateral damage to your favorite shorts, shirt, cellphone…and dignity. These trunks are made to submerge in and repel liquid, then dry out for the next round. And who hasn’t been forgot a ball or bottle opener? Well, Murca comes with both! The only thing they’re missing is a steam-cleaner for your beer soaked carpet.
Now that you have the gear, it’s time to make the rules of your game. Write down your house rules to avoid disputes, because it will get heated. Pick some fun rules from the SWELL party crew, but don’t enforce too many buzz-killing infractions, just have fun and drink responsibly.
- 1. Your house, your rules
- 2. No leaning: Thrower’s elbow cannot break threshold of table, or cup is not counted
- 3. Both team members sink it, drinks a 3rd cup
- 4. NBA JAM: Player who makes 3 consecutive cups, and calls “I’m heating up” on the 2nd, shoots until he misses
- 5. No blowing: unless you’re a girl
- 6. Bounce/bank shot: drink 2 cups
- 7. Only 2 re-racks: Teams can request cups re-organized in more a compact area
- 8. Accidental makes in water cup: Thrower gets cup in face
- 9. Both team members make in same cup: Shooters throw again
- 10. Overs: If overthrow ball is caught one-handed without bobbling, thrower drinks
- 11. Satellite Cup: If you make it into a cup that should be drank, game over.
- 12. Any left-over beer after the game is drank by losing team
- 13. Gentleman’s Toss: Balls the bounce back to thrower can be re-thrown behind back with no defense
- 14. Troll Rule: Player who doesn’t make a cup in a game, sits under the table for the entire next game (see below)
- 15. Distractions are encouraged, but cannot block view of cup