January 28th, 2016
Posts Tagged ‘surf movies’
To get started:
1. Click the banner above
2. Enter your shipping and billing address (no charges or info will be used)
3. Enter “swell30” in the promotions field
4. Enjoy unlimited access to streaming action sports
5. Continue your monthly account for as low as $4.95 (optional)
So stop waiting for Netflix snail-mail, or hassling with scratched disks, and get psyched for your next session or surf-trip with hundreds of hours of action sports entertainment.
You already bought him a cordless drill, a universal remote, and a shaving kit…now what?. They rarely ask for new clothes, don’t like to shop, and contently dress in the same outfit/style they’ve worn since high school. So instead of coercing them into a full wardrobe overhaul, follow the SWELL gift guide to upgrade his look with these subtly awesome looks.
1. Casual is king, especially during holidays at home. Anything lined in the popular sherpa faux-fur is perfect for lounging around the neighborhood, watching groms play with their new wheels. Or great to throw on for that frosty dawn surf-check. Swell carries dozens of these toasty threads that he’s sure to put on before unwrapping the next present. See Swell’s sherpa selections here
2. Inspired by true watermen, surfing icons, and pioneers of the sport, Quiksilver’s Waterman Collection brings back the inherent quality of classics. If your man prefers skinny jeans and bling, this isn’t the ticket. This gear embodies the outdoor spirit with new-school function and comfort. Just tell him that Tom Carroll, Peter Mel, and Mark Healy developed this line while exploring the rugged Pacific North West.
3. You can’t fail with surf videos. Every guy still has that teenage nostalgia to get his stoke fix and mind-surf, letting out the occasional terrets-like outbursts. This works especially well for the lady trying to get her man off the couch and into a healthier body-mass index. Just look in the garage to see what kind of board he has, then peruse the video previews of SWELL’s dvd page to see which one fits his style. Still not sure, take a tip from Morgan, SWELL’s gear guru for his top 5 dvd picks here.
4. Lastly, a simple accessory is appropriate for any friend, husband, or partner. A stylish leather Nixon belt can hide that tattered waistband on his favorite pants. Or, upgrade your favorite nephew from a velcro wallet, to a real deal leather pocket book. SWELL has 100s of socks, boxers, shades, hats, and more, so get your stocking stuffers and more before its too late at SWELL.