October 2nd, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘spitfire’
Win It Wednesday at SWELL means we’re giving away our favorite products of the week. Our customers demand the best, so we hand pick some swag from a top ranked company to reward fan loyalty on Facebook.
Here’s how you can edge out fellow fans every week to claim the weekly sweeps.
1. Keep an eye out for the Tuesday Teaser on SWELL’s Youtube channel. This way you can start thinking of clever taglines to post on our wall which increases your chances to win.
2. Become a fan of SWELL.
3. When we announce it, sign up on the said link.
4. Refer friends to sign up. For ever refered friend that sign up, you get 5 extra entries fro yourself.
5. Tell us why you should win (odd humor encouraged)
6. If you don’t win, don’t worry. SWELL gives out freebies all the time, including a $25 giftcard for our “Fan of the Week” so keep those witty comments coming.
This week we picked the retro tools of the trade that Spitfire designed with a futuristic twist.
1. Spitfire’s retro cassette mp3 player.
This throwback beat box looks like something outta Saved By the Bell, but carries a GB of MP3. That right, it doesn’t really play tapes, but makes the perfect gym companion or 80s party favor. It even comes with headphones. A $70 values, available at SWELL.
2. The Spitfire R4 Headphones
Put some flare on your hair with these colorful earpieces. You won’t hear compliments over the top quality sound bumping these hip headphones. Spitfire Headphones Valued at $30.
3. Spitfire Retro Sunglasses
Spitfire shades are the best band for your buck in eye-wear. They took timeless retro styles like wayfarers and aviators, then threw in futuristic detailing. Live it up in these fun sunnies for under $40.