September 4th, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘rvca’
Since I was a little girl, my family has always been all about fresh fruit. My mom and dad would never pass up a fruit stand. Living in Southern California, we have always had access to many. One of the greatest things about summer is that all of my favorite fruits are in season, and I can promise you that it always tastes better when you get to buy it fresh from the farmer. I wore my brightly colored summer dress with a pair of platform sandals for a weekend visit to a fruit stand in Huntington Beach California. I love that this dress is as sweet and fresh as a new case of strawberries on a warm summer’s day. Nothing says summer like enjoying some local grown fruit in a cute summer dress!
Pictured: RVCA Dress
Summer is here! And that means long beach days, short shorts, and impromptu weekend road trips! Be ready to pack up and hit the road (in style, of course) with our list of weekend packign essentials:
* Stand-Out Swim: A fun one-piece or tank bikini top doubles as a retro-inspired top.
Pictured: RVCA Swim
* Classic Trucker Hat: Easy-to-pack and perfect for long sunny days.
Pictured: Billabong Trucker Hat
* Layers! Pack a lightweight jacket or sweater for cool nights and sunburn chills. That said, sunblock should be in your bag as well!
Pictured: Billabong Camo Jacket
* Denim Cut-Offs. But that goes without saying.
Pictured: Billabong Denim Shorts
* The Bag: A Lightweight, Heavy Duty Weekender. Choose a bag without structured sides (ie, no rollies – don’t be a trunk space hog here), so you can pack light and gather goodies along the way.
Pictured: Herschel Supply Co. Duffle Bag
* (Not Pictured) Maxi Dress: Always great to have for day or night style.
Want more ideas? Check out more Weekend Essentials
In last nights episode of Hawaii 5-0, the aloha loving Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly rocked the RVCA Fern & Burn Shirt in every scene. If you’re unfamiliar with the show, “Chin” is a local-boy cop with a shoot first mentality and an appetite for Kamekona’s shrimp truck.
Watch Hawaii 5-0 Mondays at 10 pm on CBS to see Chin’s weekly aloha shirt styles. Check out SWELL’s Aloha Friday Pinterest Board for dozens of fresh floral shirts, shorts, shoes and more.
Who’s best dressed and life of the party…SWELL customers of course. These guys are gearing up for spring weather and dropping words to the wise in a couple standout product reviews that had us rolling.
Are you an Orange County local who’d like to come review your favorite product?