Take this RVCA vacancy cooler with you anywhere. The uses are endless and so are the beers that fit inside this handy parrot covered man purse. Avoid wrapping your beers up in a t-shirt or getting caught looking like a bum by drinking out of a brown paper bag! It’s no longer a mission hauling your 6 pack down to the beach, you can disguise this cooler as a beach bag and look super trendy while doing it.
Posts Tagged ‘rvca’
One of the greatest ways to have an adventure is to simply walk. It’s hard to enjoy the world around you when it’s passing by at 60 miles per hour. Sometimes in life we need to just get out and take a walk. Whether that walk is in a city, down a country road, or on the sand, few things are more enjoyable than truly stopping to “smell the roses”. Whether those “roses” are the smells from corner pastry shops, the rustling of flowers, or the splashing of tide pools, taking the time to go enjoy your surroundings is so refreshing. Getting to enjoy life as it surrounds you, not as you look on from behind a glass window. This past weekend I took advantage of my summer schedule to enjoy a hike in the Bolsa Chica Wetlands in Huntington Beach.
Read on for more pics + shop the look (more…)
Since I was a little girl, my family has always been all about fresh fruit. My mom and dad would never pass up a fruit stand. Living in Southern California, we have always had access to many. One of the greatest things about summer is that all of my favorite fruits are in season, and I can promise you that it always tastes better when you get to buy it fresh from the farmer. I wore my brightly colored summer dress with a pair of platform sandals for a weekend visit to a fruit stand in Huntington Beach California. I love that this dress is as sweet and fresh as a new case of strawberries on a warm summer’s day. Nothing says summer like enjoying some local grown fruit in a cute summer dress!
Pictured: RVCA Dress
Summer is here! And that means long beach days, short shorts, and impromptu weekend road trips! Be ready to pack up and hit the road (in style, of course) with our list of weekend packign essentials:
* Stand-Out Swim: A fun one-piece or tank bikini top doubles as a retro-inspired top.
Pictured: RVCA Swim
* Classic Trucker Hat: Easy-to-pack and perfect for long sunny days.
Pictured: Billabong Trucker Hat
* Layers! Pack a lightweight jacket or sweater for cool nights and sunburn chills. That said, sunblock should be in your bag as well!
Pictured: Billabong Camo Jacket
* Denim Cut-Offs. But that goes without saying.
Pictured: Billabong Denim Shorts
* The Bag: A Lightweight, Heavy Duty Weekender. Choose a bag without structured sides (ie, no rollies – don’t be a trunk space hog here), so you can pack light and gather goodies along the way.
Pictured: Herschel Supply Co. Duffle Bag
* (Not Pictured) Maxi Dress: Always great to have for day or night style.
Want more ideas? Check out more Weekend Essentials