November 24th, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘prostate cancer’
Movember x SWELL -Share, Support, Like, and Win! Join SWELL in supporting mens' health & win some prizes while you're at it
Movember kicks off today with a global shave-off followed by a month of “mo” growing to spread prostate cancer awareness. SWELL and our mo-bros and sistas in the surf industry are letting it grow all month, and putting the “fun” in fundraising. SWELL has pledged to donate $1 for every moustache posted to our Facebook wall in an effort to maximize awareness through public displays of moustachery.
SWELL and Sanuk will reward the staches with the most likes, and other inspiring “mos”. Prizes include a pair of Sanuk Chills Sidewalk Surfers, SWELL gift-cards, and eternal glory. No mo? No problem. Swell includes a finger-stache tattoo in every November order so you can still throw on a mo and get that donation in your honor. We also threw in a 15% off discount code for an extra incentive to get involved.
Follow these steps to get your mo on:
1. Let it grow, or put on a faux-mo
2. Post your mo to facebook.com/swell and SWELL donates $1 in your honor
3. Get your friends to “like” your mo-photo once it is re-posted in the Movember album
5. Win tons of prizes including the Sanuk Chills
6. Want to do more? Donate directly at Swell’s Movember Headquarters