August 28th, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘packing list’
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Bienvenido Summer ’15 Bikinis! SWELL’s buyers are off to Miami to get a first look at 2015 Swimwear. Aside from sneaking in some sun and white sand, they’ll be spending the week scouring the show for the best bikinis out there…and sending you little sneak peeks along the way of course. Make sure to follow @SWELL_style on Instagram for behind the scenes photos from the show.
Read on to see what our buyers are bringing with them… (more…)
Vacation Inspiration: Style inspired by places we’ve been, and beaches we’re wishing we were at now.
Today’s Vacation Inspiration comes from Todos Santos, Mexico…
After Monday’s unexpected clouds hovering over our otherwise perfect holiday beach weekend, we were reminded that California weather can be fickle. So we’re dreaming of a place with sunnier skies and (nearly) guaranteed bikini weather: Todos Santos, Mexico.
On the packing list (pictured clockwise from top left):
* Krochet Kids Backpack: Don’t bother bringing a suitcase. Everything you need (a handful of bikinis and a few essentials) should fit into this bag. A bonus: Each unique, crochet piece from Krochet Kids helps to create sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities within developing nations.
* Vans Shades: Add a pop of style with a cat eye. And because they’re $12, your vacation won’t be ruined if you lose them in the sand.
* Lace Top: Wear it as a beach cover-up or going out top.
* Straw Hat: Keep the shade off your face and the wind in your hair.
* Shandlas: The sandal/shoe hybrid. Perfect for packing light.
* Element Shorts: A great pair of cut-offs are always on the packing list
* Beach Riot Bikini: Make it a handful of Beach Riot bikinis since this will comprise about 95% of your wardrobe.
…wish we were here!
The SWELL women’s buyer is off style-hunting in New York this week, scouring the shows to bring back wearable treasures from the right coast. We can’t wait to see what Megan brings back! Curious to see what she brought with her to the city? Read on for a little suitcase rummaging… (more…)
Travel envy sinks in deep when you hear that SWELL’s photo editor, Stephanie just got back from her fourth trip to Hong Kong. (Yes, we do Wish We Were There!). On her most-recent visit, she met up with a local friend explore some of the cities top sites and bites. Lucky for us, she was willing to share some photos and travel tips. Read on to check out Stephanie’s top tips on where to shop, explore and eat around Hong Kong…