January 28th, 2016
Posts Tagged ‘krochet kids’
In a garage-like, open air space, we sit amongst pictures of Ugandan and Peruvian women who are responsible for creating the amazing pieces Krochet Kids intl. have to offer this Holiday season. We meet CEO and Co-Founder Kohl, who is sporting his signature red beanie, and offers us some chips from his hidden snack drawer.
This is just one example of how down-to-earth Kohl and his team of 12 inspiring employees are. We sit behind a hidden trap door and delve into the KK intl. story … (more…)Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Vacation Inspiration: Style inspired by places we’ve been, and beaches we’re wishing we were at now.
Today’s Vacation Inspiration comes from Todos Santos, Mexico…
After Monday’s unexpected clouds hovering over our otherwise perfect holiday beach weekend, we were reminded that California weather can be fickle. So we’re dreaming of a place with sunnier skies and (nearly) guaranteed bikini weather: Todos Santos, Mexico.
On the packing list (pictured clockwise from top left):
* Krochet Kids Backpack: Don’t bother bringing a suitcase. Everything you need (a handful of bikinis and a few essentials) should fit into this bag. A bonus: Each unique, crochet piece from Krochet Kids helps to create sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities within developing nations.
* Vans Shades: Add a pop of style with a cat eye. And because they’re $12, your vacation won’t be ruined if you lose them in the sand.
* Lace Top: Wear it as a beach cover-up or going out top.
* Straw Hat: Keep the shade off your face and the wind in your hair.
* Shandlas: The sandal/shoe hybrid. Perfect for packing light.
* Element Shorts: A great pair of cut-offs are always on the packing list
* Beach Riot Bikini: Make it a handful of Beach Riot bikinis since this will comprise about 95% of your wardrobe.
…wish we were here!