Guys can be impossible to shop for, but SWELL is here to make you look like girlfriend-of-the-year. Recent improvements in surf style and gear has made this year’s picks fit for a man-cave.
They’re red, they’re rad, and priced for any girl’s budget this Valentines Day.
1. Nixon Tide Watch -Lucky for you, guys don’t measure gifts by the price tag, so you can buy him a watch that wont affect your credit score. The Nixon Lodown is the favorite wrist piece for pro surfers like world #10 Alejo Muniz. They rely on it’s accurate and user-friendly tide functions pre-programmed for 200 beaches around the world.
With the tide and time at his fingertips your man will stay healthier by surfing more, and wont have an excuse for missing dinner.
2.Volcom Luggage -Lifetime warranty. If that’s not a solid Valentines metaphor, I don’t know what is. He’ll be soo psyched on this carry-on bag styled out with skate wheels, metal handle and stash pouches, that he’ll start planning your next getaway on the spot. Travel in style.
3. RVCA Hybrid Shorts -Just another pair of shorts?… think again. RVCA secretly equipped these would-be walk shorts with all the features you’d find in performance boardshorts. Quick drying, stretch comfort, and wrinkle free, the Punch-it shorts answered the prayers of every guy who wishes he could live in boardshorts.
4. GoPro Water Camera -If he’s been an extra good boyfriend/husband this year, the GoPro is the ultimate romantic expression, so he can tape his session. But its not just for him, you can steal it to go skiing, snorkeling, biking, sailing, or any activity. Still-frames on GoPro videos have more HD clarity than that digital camera you gave him last year. It’s a tool that any guy would love regardless of his age, favorite activity, or skill level.
Don’t let Facebook become your only family photo album, GoPro!
5. Nixon Headphones – Starting at $30, these are a good gift for girls on a budget, or just don’t want to come on too strong. A must-have for dudes who hit the trail when there’s no surf, or don’t like those cheap uncomfortable ear-pieces they give you on airplanes.
6. Intimates -Nothing says I Love You, like some sexy lingerie. After-all, he reads magazines about them in the bathroom every morning . A Valentines present you can both enjoy.
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.