November 30th, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘gift guide’
Gifting for guys can prove to be an impossible hunt for the perfect manly gear. So don’t get swindled by salesmen or vibed by shop groms, use the SWELL Gift Guide to earn the title as “World’s Best Girlfriend, Auntie or Mom.”
There’s gifts for any age or budget, so knock out your shopping list for all your loved ones.
And Don’t forget FREE SHIPPING!
1. Volcom Stone Suits get your dude looking dapper without feeling like stiff. They’re tailored to a stylish slim-straight fit, made with Volcom’s special suiting polyester, lined with satin, and finished with elastane stretch for cutting the rug at that epic wine mixer. The Dapper suit comes in 3 different styles and even has the pocket hankie flair. Stone his style with Volcom
3. Stockings and Stuffers from top brands like Billabong, Nixon, Stance and Dakine are fail-free ways to stoke his socks off. These essential accessories reek of classiness, leather, and fur, so every man must have them. A wise man once said “I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany” that man was Ron Burgundy. Shop hundreds of manly stocking stuffers here.
4. Sherpa Lined Shoes and Boots are the perfect toasty toe warmers for Christmas morning. The hybrid low-cut loafer style Uggs are good for any occasion. Go for the genuine sheepskin and suede, or friendly faux sherpa lined Sanuks. Our comfy selection of slippas start at 17.99, check them out.
5. Surf Tees are the universal sign of love for the laidback life at the beach. Get him a Tee from the masters of the coastal classics at Beaches LTD. and get a free limited edition Beaches x SWELL trucker hat (while supplies last). Or shop from the 1000+ (Yes, over a thousand) tee shirts at SWELL.
Mele kalikimaka, and happy shopping.Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Guys can be impossible to shop for, but SWELL is here to make you look like girlfriend-of-the-year. Recent improvements in surf style and gear has made this year’s picks fit for a man-cave.
They’re red, they’re rad, and priced for any girl’s budget this Valentines Day.
1. Nixon Tide Watch -Lucky for you, guys don’t measure gifts by the price tag, so you can buy him a watch that wont affect your credit score. The Nixon Lodown is the favorite wrist piece for pro surfers like world #10 Alejo Muniz. They rely on it’s accurate and user-friendly tide functions pre-programmed for 200 beaches around the world.
With the tide and time at his fingertips your man will stay healthier by surfing more, and wont have an excuse for missing dinner.
2.Volcom Luggage -Lifetime warranty. If that’s not a solid Valentines metaphor, I don’t know what is. He’ll be soo psyched on this carry-on bag styled out with skate wheels, metal handle and stash pouches, that he’ll start planning your next getaway on the spot. Travel in style.
3. RVCA Hybrid Shorts -Just another pair of shorts?… think again. RVCA secretly equipped these would-be walk shorts with all the features you’d find in performance boardshorts. Quick drying, stretch comfort, and wrinkle free, the Punch-it shorts answered the prayers of every guy who wishes he could live in boardshorts.
4. GoPro Water Camera -If he’s been an extra good boyfriend/husband this year, the GoPro is the ultimate romantic expression, so he can tape his session. But its not just for him, you can steal it to go skiing, snorkeling, biking, sailing, or any activity. Still-frames on GoPro videos have more HD clarity than that digital camera you gave him last year. It’s a tool that any guy would love regardless of his age, favorite activity, or skill level.
Don’t let Facebook become your only family photo album, GoPro!
5. Nixon Headphones – Starting at $30, these are a good gift for girls on a budget, or just don’t want to come on too strong. A must-have for dudes who hit the trail when there’s no surf, or don’t like those cheap uncomfortable ear-pieces they give you on airplanes.
6. Intimates -Nothing says I Love You, like some sexy lingerie. After-all, he reads magazines about them in the bathroom every morning . A Valentines present you can both enjoy.
You already bought him a cordless drill, a universal remote, and a shaving kit…now what?. They rarely ask for new clothes, don’t like to shop, and contently dress in the same outfit/style they’ve worn since high school. So instead of coercing them into a full wardrobe overhaul, follow the SWELL gift guide to upgrade his look with these subtly awesome looks.
1. Casual is king, especially during holidays at home. Anything lined in the popular sherpa faux-fur is perfect for lounging around the neighborhood, watching groms play with their new wheels. Or great to throw on for that frosty dawn surf-check. Swell carries dozens of these toasty threads that he’s sure to put on before unwrapping the next present. See Swell’s sherpa selections here
2. Inspired by true watermen, surfing icons, and pioneers of the sport, Quiksilver’s Waterman Collection brings back the inherent quality of classics. If your man prefers skinny jeans and bling, this isn’t the ticket. This gear embodies the outdoor spirit with new-school function and comfort. Just tell him that Tom Carroll, Peter Mel, and Mark Healy developed this line while exploring the rugged Pacific North West.
3. You can’t fail with surf videos. Every guy still has that teenage nostalgia to get his stoke fix and mind-surf, letting out the occasional terrets-like outbursts. This works especially well for the lady trying to get her man off the couch and into a healthier body-mass index. Just look in the garage to see what kind of board he has, then peruse the video previews of SWELL’s dvd page to see which one fits his style. Still not sure, take a tip from Morgan, SWELL’s gear guru for his top 5 dvd picks here.
4. Lastly, a simple accessory is appropriate for any friend, husband, or partner. A stylish leather Nixon belt can hide that tattered waistband on his favorite pants. Or, upgrade your favorite nephew from a velcro wallet, to a real deal leather pocket book. SWELL has 100s of socks, boxers, shades, hats, and more, so get your stocking stuffers and more before its too late at SWELL.
SWELL’s “Choose Your Own Adventure” of girl gift-giving. Follow this 2-3 step gift roadmap to finding the perfect gifts for girls who surf and/or style.
STEP 1. Does she like the beach?
– Yes, she loves it more than she loves you. Go to step 2
– No, sand is icky. Go to step 3
STEP 3. If she had a cheesy liscence plate frame, it would read…
– I’d Rather Be Dancing. Find her gift HERE
– I’d Rather Be at a Music Festival. See all eclectic gifts
– Princess. Run, hide, then ship her a top shelf gift
– I AM Texting. Shop fashion-forward tech gifts
Need more ideas? Check out the SWELL Gift Guide for Her