It’s true, the most memorable parties are the ones you barely remember. It only takes some creative mixology to overcome the taboo of bringin booze to a holiday dinner… or even the company party. Take it from a guy who’s poured drinks everywhere from dive bars to five stars, and I promise your party-goers get loose.
The Dunbar Shake: The perfect tropical winter treat, blending fruits of the Caribbean with holiday cinnamon spice. This slightly creamy concoction started on California’s Central Coast, where they’re always adding peppermint schnaps to battle those cold winds.
1. Pour into cocktail shaker half filled with ice
2 Part Midori Liquor
2 Part Malibu Spiced Rum
1 Part Peppermint Schnaps
4 Part Pineapple Juice
1 Part Cream
2. Cover and shake until frothy
3. Strain into shot glasses and slam em.
1. Use ice cold chilled bottles
2. Pour equal parts into shot glasses
3. Force feed guests
*Add Redbull for Liquid Viagra Variation
1. Using an old-fashioned glass, fill with ice
2. Pour 1 shot Vodka, 1 shot Irish Cream
3. Top off with Milk
4. Froth it up in a cocktail shaker
5. Add a splash of cola
*To garnish, swirl chocolate syrup inside the glass before pouring from shaker.
Follow these steps, and you’ll get the most mild mannered folks to par-take in some dancing, drinking, and making merriment.
If your still looking for some all time entertainment, try mastering these party-technics