August 28th, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘Billabong’
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Since I moved out over a year ago, my visits home with my family are always cherished. Recently we have made it a tradition to celebrate what my dad has dubbed “Salsa Sunday” on a weekly basis. Besides delicious salsa, the day consists of surfing, movies, bike rides, barbequing, chatting around the fire pit, and lots of laughing.
Read on for more pics… (more…)
Summer is here! And that means long beach days, short shorts, and impromptu weekend road trips! Be ready to pack up and hit the road (in style, of course) with our list of weekend packign essentials:
* Stand-Out Swim: A fun one-piece or tank bikini top doubles as a retro-inspired top.
Pictured: RVCA Swim
* Classic Trucker Hat: Easy-to-pack and perfect for long sunny days.
Pictured: Billabong Trucker Hat
* Layers! Pack a lightweight jacket or sweater for cool nights and sunburn chills. That said, sunblock should be in your bag as well!
Pictured: Billabong Camo Jacket
* Denim Cut-Offs. But that goes without saying.
Pictured: Billabong Denim Shorts
* The Bag: A Lightweight, Heavy Duty Weekender. Choose a bag without structured sides (ie, no rollies – don’t be a trunk space hog here), so you can pack light and gather goodies along the way.
Pictured: Herschel Supply Co. Duffle Bag
* (Not Pictured) Maxi Dress: Always great to have for day or night style.
Want more ideas? Check out more Weekend Essentials
Happy DIY Friday! Today’s DIY takes some inspo from these lattice waist dresses and the season’s lace-back tops. The cut-outs give them the perfect amount of edge. We re-created the look by customizing one of our favorite new Billabong tanks. Want to re-create the look? Get the how-to below…
Sterling Spencer aka Centaur, aka Sad Clown, aka Chancho, aka Hipster in training, has added “mad scientist” to his resume. He’s taking single use plastics out of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, and into radical new Billabong Recycler Series Boardshorts.
Years Surfing? 17.
Hometown: Gulf Breeze, Florida
Favorite Spot? Cola Point.
What kind of car do you drive? A van.
Favorite Food? Curry.
Who or what inspires you? Good humans, humans that do good, goodness of humans, the human goodness.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness? Jumping off a diving board into a pool of money like in Duck Tales.
What person do you most admire? My father.
What’s your greatest extravagance? I’m too cheap.
What word or phrase do you most overuse? Hey…you know de rules.
What do you consider your greatest achievement? I birthed a baby once.
If you could, what or who would you come back as in your next life? A Billabong recycled boardshort.