September 2nd, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘beach riot’
Vacation Inspiration: Style inspired by places we’ve been, and beaches we’re wishing we were at now.
Today’s Vacation Inspiration comes from Todos Santos, Mexico…
After Monday’s unexpected clouds hovering over our otherwise perfect holiday beach weekend, we were reminded that California weather can be fickle. So we’re dreaming of a place with sunnier skies and (nearly) guaranteed bikini weather: Todos Santos, Mexico.
On the packing list (pictured clockwise from top left):
* Krochet Kids Backpack: Don’t bother bringing a suitcase. Everything you need (a handful of bikinis and a few essentials) should fit into this bag. A bonus: Each unique, crochet piece from Krochet Kids helps to create sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities within developing nations.
* Vans Shades: Add a pop of style with a cat eye. And because they’re $12, your vacation won’t be ruined if you lose them in the sand.
* Lace Top: Wear it as a beach cover-up or going out top.
* Straw Hat: Keep the shade off your face and the wind in your hair.
* Shandlas: The sandal/shoe hybrid. Perfect for packing light.
* Element Shorts: A great pair of cut-offs are always on the packing list
* Beach Riot Bikini: Make it a handful of Beach Riot bikinis since this will comprise about 95% of your wardrobe.
…wish we were here!Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Riot on the beach, party in the street! With a cheeky mantra, and suits to match, Beach Riot Founder Nicole Hanriot has become a driving force in innovative swimwear design. We met up with Nicole at Beach Riot Headquarters to check out her creative space and get a sneak peek at what’s next for the brand. Read on for the interview + photo tour…
Bikinis, babes, and bedazzled?! That’s right: 90’s, Jennifer Lopez denim jacket, troll doll tummy, bedazzled swim. It’s one of our favorite (and most flashy!) trends we spotted at the Miami Swim show this past week. Curious to see what else you can expect to see on the beaches next year? Read on for the list of top swim trends for 2014…
(Pictured above: Beach Riot Designer, Nicole Hanriot)
SWELLebrate Festival Season…in style. Enter “Festival Bound,” the 2013 Music Festival Style Guide from SWELL. It’s classic rock, fringe, Americana, edge, bold colors, and everything else that we love about the season’s style. Check out the top looks for this festival season, then let the festivities begin…