November 27th, 2015
Party Wave Patriots Team SWELL Invades Salt Creek on Catchsurf Boards & USA Attire
To celebrate a summer of America style, the SWELL crew called up our boys at Catchsurf for a party wave session at Salt Creek. We threw on our finest american attire, and took over the middle peak for some flag-waving fun.
The art of soft-top party waves follows a unique ettiquitte code. It can get dudes pretty sour if you dont do it right.
Here’s the road to respect on the Odysea:
1. Dont paddle straight out the back and start picking off choice set waves
2. Pull into some closeouts tubes before paddle-battling for the clean ones
3. Tell a short boarder that they can hop you, since you wont be heaving airs or snaps
4. Throw in some fun moves like soul arching, cross-stepping, and jitter bugging
5. Fins first take-off trick is like pulling a coin from behind a kid’s ear, but do it anyways
6. Bump your buddies and wear Patriotic Apparel!!!
Check out more evidence of the Party Wave chaos and all the styles here
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.