AS SEEN IN: COSMO GIRL ONLINE
HURLEY WILSON SHIRT
Like LC, this buffalo check doesn’t deal with any BS. This legit style is making farmers look like trend setters across the mid-west. That’s right. Get it at Swell.
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
1. We’re fairly certain they invented ruffles.
2. Is it a dress or a shirt? Hmm, guess its BOTH!
3. Buh, bye accessories…Free People has all the accents we need.
4. On second thought…hello accessories…add whatever trinkets your heart desires to these eclectic styles.
5. It’s luxurious fabrics almost make us want to give up petting puppies. Almost.
6. Cuts that dare to be daring.
7. It’s a perfect balance of sweet and sassy
8. It’s the kind of socks and tights your mom wouldn’t dare put in your X-Mas stocking. And that’s a good thing.
9. What, Free People makes socks and tights now?! I can die happy.
10. Free People is now at Swell!
Shop all Free People HERE!
About Free People:
It’s made of sugar and spice and: images of femininity, courage, and spirit. Its exclusive style evokes creativity, confidence and eccentricity. Free People’s style reaches out to every aspect of the free being, from adventurous to sweet to tough to tomboy to romantic. It’s a lifestyle of individual style and liberation: Free People.
A pioneer of in aviation and avant-garde, Amelia Earhart’s style defined the beginning of the radical trend towards menswear cuts, fabrics and silhouettes. In celebration of her uniquely free style, and of the release of the Hollywood film Amelia (played by Hillary Swank), we’ve decided to highlight some of her essential pieces that are reemerging this season: leather jackets, bombers, tailored pants, leather riding boots and aviators…topped with a signature feminine scarf for the full effect. For a look that’ll fly today? Give her menswear-heavy style a modern twist by swapping tailored pants for a feminine skinny pant tucked into leather boots and trade the silk neckerchief for an updated cotton scarf. Dive-bomb into these fundamental pieces for a truly unique look that pays homage to Amelia’s progressive persona.
Fox Skyer Jacket
Ugg Classic Leather Bomber Boot
VonZipper Fernstein Aviators
Roxy Droplet Scarf
Shop all Earhart-inspired pieces HERE
Photos / Popsugar
The trend watchers at Swell have noticed the Twilight cast shining some serious light on the plaid trend lately. Ready to join the dark side? Check out Swell for the most up-to-date and unique plaids.
Shop the Trend HERE