What’s better than a new Beach Riot bikini? A free matching beach bag to go with it, that’s what. From now until they’re gone, we’re giving away a bold Beach Riot bag with any two pieces of Beach Riot Swimwear. Stash your beach bag essentials in this bright bag, and you’ll be ready to start a riot on the beach at the first glimpse of Summer.
New to Beach Riot? Watch/read more about the brand and their recent collab with Stone Cold Fox HERE.
Shop the 2013 Collection: Beach Riot Swimwear
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
If you’re among the many of us who bring two bikini tops to the beach (one to surf/run/frolic in the waves in, and one to bronze in, naturally), then you’ll love this visual guide to transforming your halter bikini (very surfable) into a flirty bandeau bikini (not-so-surfable). Your standard halter top has just Houdini’d itself into a 6-in-1 bikini top. And because this L*Space bikini reverses to solid lime green, there are really 12 ways to wear it. Oh, happy (beach) day.
How To (from left to right)
* Standard Halter Bikini Top
* Cinch Top: Flip it. Neck ties will tie around your back, and back ties will tie around your neck.
* Criss Cross Top: See note above, then cross the straps before you tie them around your neck.
* Bandeau Top: Tie the thick neck straps around your back, then tie the back straps together at the front to form a keyhole.
* Bandeau with Straps: See note above. After tying the strings at the front, tie the ends around your neck
* Wrap Top: Flip the top upside down. spread the cups towards the ends of the back string, and loop around your neck (note: it will not tie behind the neck). Tie the ends of the skinny string behind your back. Then criss cross the halter ties across the front of your body, and tie together at the back.
Get this top: L*Space Mystique Halter top
See More: Halter Bikini Tops
The boys of SWELL put together the best mother-lovin’ gift ideas money can buy. It’s a little late in the game so you might have to overnight ship it, but who can put a price on a mother’s love?
“Do mother’s love gold watches? …ummm do I love peeing in my wetsuit?” -Dave.
Shop Nixon for Mom
“Mama Like…Mama Liiiiiike” -Bill.
Shop slippers for Mom
“I still use the blankie my mom gave me, return the favor with a beach blanket” -Morgan.
Shop Beach Blankets for Mom
“One size fits all moms and wallets” -Jeff
Shop Scarves for Mom
“Moms who lug around lots of crap, calls for roomy bags” -Clayton
Shop Bags for Mom
“When it comes to protecting her from the sun’s harsh rays…the floppier the better” -Jonathan
Shop Brimmed Hats for Mom
Final Thoughts: “Mother, There is no other, Like Mother So treat Her right” -Mr. T
When the weather is ohhhh so sweet, the last place you want to be is in a gym, on a treadmill, trying not to notice the dude next to you who just happens to be wearing running shorts (yes, THOSE kind) and a sweater under his too tight tank top. Although people watching in a gym is always entertaining (especially if you are at Gold’s gym in Venice, it’s unreal), I’d rather think of a way to be get some cardio in the great outdoors…particularly at the beach. So, walk your dog, go for a barefoot run, surf, paddle, swim, dive, cruise around on your bike, or splash around in the waves for a bit. Just get out, get creative, and get motivated by the mixture of some fresh air and a little sweat.
- Guest Blogger, Rebekah Steen
Want More? Check out more #SWELLivin Posts
Learn more about the #SWELLivin blogger, Rebekah, and check out her blog here
Need to get geared up? Check out new arrivals from Roxy Outdoor Fitness