ELEMENT EDEN ADVOCATE AMBER B. DESIGNS SKATEBOARDS FOR CHARITY
Smile on Your Brother: It’s more than just a sweet-sounding name, although we do think it’s pretty sweet. Smile on Your Brother is a skate art (literally, skateboard art) exhibition that features creations from international artists, including Element Eden Advocate Amber B (shown above). Besides offering up the obvious eye candy, the shows help to support disadvantaged youth by contributing skateboards, providing them with an outlet for constructive freedom and helping to push them to achieve their goals.
Want to see the creations first hand? If you happen to be one of our Canadian readers, you’re in luck!
Read more about the shows and Element Eden Advocate Amber B after the break…
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
This Friday night, come cheer on your classmates, see some up-and-coming designs, and vote for this year’s O’Neill Generation Next winner!
New to Generation Next? Read about last year’s event HERE
AS SEEN IN: COSMO GIRL ONLINE
HURLEY WILSON SHIRT
Like LC, this buffalo check doesn’t deal with any BS. This legit style is making farmers look like trend setters across the mid-west. That’s right. Get it at Swell.
1. We’re fairly certain they invented ruffles.
2. Is it a dress or a shirt? Hmm, guess its BOTH!
3. Buh, bye accessories…Free People has all the accents we need.
4. On second thought…hello accessories…add whatever trinkets your heart desires to these eclectic styles.
5. It’s luxurious fabrics almost make us want to give up petting puppies. Almost.
6. Cuts that dare to be daring.
7. It’s a perfect balance of sweet and sassy
8. It’s the kind of socks and tights your mom wouldn’t dare put in your X-Mas stocking. And that’s a good thing.
9. What, Free People makes socks and tights now?! I can die happy.
10. Free People is now at Swell!
Shop all Free People HERE!
About Free People:
It’s made of sugar and spice and: images of femininity, courage, and spirit. Its exclusive style evokes creativity, confidence and eccentricity. Free People’s style reaches out to every aspect of the free being, from adventurous to sweet to tough to tomboy to romantic. It’s a lifestyle of individual style and liberation: Free People.