Instead of the go-to holiday sweater, this season, we’re all about giving gifts that spread the holiday cheer beyond the yule log-eating contest. To make it easy for you to do the same, we came up with a list of gifts that keep on giving…
1. A Surfrider Membership Tee
Give the gift of clean seas and steeze with a Surfrider Membership and tee combo plate. Both the givee and Mother Nature will score on this one. Shop Membership tees and the rest of the Surfrider Foundation Store HERE.
2. Kid Creature Tees
Look like a grom drew this tee to you? You’d be right on the money spot. His name is Calvin. Kid Creature is the brain child of said kid. The 11 year old artist and surfer created Kid Creature to help flight cystic fibrosis, donating 10% of sales profit to the cause. The designs are pure, true & capture the essence of a kid with a huge imagination and a gift of expression. Check out Kid Creature Tees HERE.
3. Jedidiah Movember Tees
Wear ‘em if you’ve got ‘em- or if you don’t. $5 from the sale of these special edition Movember tees goes to prostate cancer research. Get ‘em HERE.
4. Wellen Beanie
Top off your kit with a Wellen beanie that’s made in collaboration with Krochet Kids- a company that helps provide jobs to women in Uganda. Get it HERE.
Want more? Check out our favorite gifts that give HERE
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
1. With a Solid north swell on tap, the boys on the bubble of qualification/elimination will go for broke in DOH Backdoor.
2. Soak in the Andy Irons memorial celebrations and reflections, including a paddle-out on Saturday morning. Freddy P called his 2003 pipe bout with Slater, “The best heat in surfing history”.
3. Watching Bruce surf his heart out today, after he witnesses the birth of his late brother’s son . He tearfully stated “I’m going to be the father of his child”
4. Listing to everyone heckle the ASP for excluding Julian Wilson for the event, as he sits in second place for triple crown points.
5. Seeing what mutant surfboard Kelly unveils that baffles his competition and challenges the shaping status quo.
Surfers and onlookers agree that the Ehukai beachpark offers the gnarliest vantage point of any venue in the world. So check out the live feed, and watch history roll over the reef.
Get your peice of history here at SWELL, official 2010 Billabong Pipe Masters gear for under $20
Happy Holidays from Swell.
Watch some clips of our gift wrapping party in our San Clemente, Ca warehouse.
Here’s How it works:
1. Spend $100, Get a Free Gift from Swell*
Your gift will be wrapped in your order. Gifts include sunglasses, hats, tees, gift certificates, bags and more….so unlike the gifts under your tree that you’ve been shaking an carefully re-wrapping, your gift will truly be a surprise! Not for you? We heard about this new craze, it’s called ‘re-gifting’.
2. What’s that Veruca- you say you want more? Share your gift on the Swell Facebook wall. After you open your amazing/thoughtful/superfly gift, become a fan of Swell, then tell us what you got by posting a pic and/or writing on the Swell wall. We’ll randomly pick one post and send that fan an extra bag of Swell swag. Winner will be announced Dec 26th.
Unwrap your Mystery Gift from SWELL’s favorite brands like:
The Ryde Clothing Company
Ando and Friends
And Heaps More!
How It Works
* Get yours while supplies last! A gift icon should appear in your cart once it totals $100 in Swell merchandise. Swell is not responsible for damage or theft of Mystery Gifts once shipped. Just like the sweater your grandma knitted you, gifts cannot be returned or exchanged, and hold no cash value.