This week only we’re giving a special holiday treat to our FB fans…this COULD include you.
Instead of the go-to holiday sweater, this season, we’re all about giving gifts that spread the holiday cheer beyond the yule log-eating contest. To make it easy for you to do the same, we came up with a list of gifts that keep on giving…
1. A Surfrider Membership Tee
Give the gift of clean seas and steeze with a Surfrider Membership and tee combo plate. Both the givee and Mother Nature will score on this one. Shop Membership tees and the rest of the Surfrider Foundation Store HERE.
2. Kid Creature Tees
Look like a grom drew this tee to you? You’d be right on the money spot. His name is Calvin. Kid Creature is the brain child of said kid. The 11 year old artist and surfer created Kid Creature to help flight cystic fibrosis, donating 10% of sales profit to the cause. The designs are pure, true & capture the essence of a kid with a huge imagination and a gift of expression. Check out Kid Creature Tees HERE.
Want more? Check out our favorite gifts that give HERE
1. With a Solid north swell on tap, the boys on the bubble of qualification/elimination will go for broke in DOH Backdoor.
2. Soak in the Andy Irons memorial celebrations and reflections, including a paddle-out on Saturday morning. Freddy P called his 2003 pipe bout with Slater, “The best heat in surfing history”.
3. Watching Bruce surf his heart out today, after he witnesses the birth of his late brother’s son . He tearfully stated “I’m going to be the father of his child”
4. Listing to everyone heckle the ASP for excluding Julian Wilson for the event, as he sits in second place for triple crown points.
5. Seeing what mutant surfboard Kelly unveils that baffles his competition and challenges the shaping status quo.
Surfers and onlookers agree that the Ehukai beachpark offers the gnarliest vantage point of any venue in the world. So check out the live feed, and watch history roll over the reef.
Get your peice of history here at SWELL, official 2010 Billabong Pipe Masters gear for under $20