SWELL and Billabong have teamed up to fly one lucky fan (and a guest) to the North Shore to watch the most viewed surf event of the year- the Billabong Pipeline Masters.
– Fill out the entry form HERE
– Earn extra entries! EARN 5 EXTRA ENTRIES for each friend who enters from your shared link. After filling out the form, you have the option to SHARE or INVITE friends to enter. The more friends you invite, the better chances you’ll have to win!
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
What do pandas and cars have in common? Bamboo!
Taking a note from bamboo surfboards, known for being lightweight, durable and eco-conscious, car manufacturers are looking into using the bamboo/vegetable resin to construct eco-friendly cars!
Learn more about the technology: bamboo surfboards
Would you drive a car made from bamboo?
Read more about the bamboo cars at GOOD
Beat the pack to the peak with the new Carver surfboard mount for bikes. This is a game changer for those of you who hoof it to places like Lower Trestles, or park in war-zones like Huntington. Born on the North Shore of Oahu, Carver Surf Racks are road tested and approved by Hawaiian journeymen like Garrett Mcnamara, Jon Jon Florence, Megan Abubo, and Jamie Sterling.
Unlike other jimmy-rigged frame-mounted saddles, this alloy set-up fastens to the seat-stem of your bike for universal mounting. The arms adjust length and angle for boards up to 8ft. When not in use, the racks fold together and out of your way. It even comes with an allen wrench for super easy assembly.
Five Reason Why Carver Racks Can Improve Your Session
1. Gets you to the beach before the wind and crowds gets on it.
2. No worrying about someone finding where you stashed your skateboard.
3. Warms up and stretches legs before your session.
4. No more gnarly foot blisters from running across hot coarse asphalt.
5. Blow dries your hair so the boss cant tell you surfed at lunch.
You’ll be surfing twice as much with Carver bike racks, new here at SWELL.COM
Just In: SLVDR Fall/Holiday line.
It’s Classics done (even) better. We’re once again wooed by SLVDR’s creative take on the classics this season. Along with signature quality and attention to detail, this season’s line features gingham prints along side some classic crew neck sweatshirts, nautical windbreakers, and long sleeve pocket tees.
See What’s New: SLVDR
Want a chance to win a freebie from SLVDR? “LIKE” Swell on Facebook for details on tomorrow’s Win It Wednesday giveaway with SLVDR.
(Pronounced “sal-va-dor”) Based out of California, and influenced by the global community, SLVDR infuses classic designs with a modern aesthetic to create a simple, distinctive, and attainable luxury brand.
SLVDR is proud to be a part of the Common Thread Project (CTP), a program that helps to donate action sports gear to deserving youth around the world and in their local community.