There’s 2 things that Maxim knows best: Skin & Style. Their March mag hand-picks surfing’s top tanks for your spring break shenanigans. The Maxim trendsters highlighted the explosion of contrast patterned pockets to stow all your Coachella party favors. (more…)
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Vacation Inspiration: Style inspired by places we’ve been, and beaches we’re wishing we were at now.
Today’s Vacation Inspiration comes from Todos Santos, Mexico…
After Monday’s unexpected clouds hovering over our otherwise perfect holiday beach weekend, we were reminded that California weather can be fickle. So we’re dreaming of a place with sunnier skies and (nearly) guaranteed bikini weather: Todos Santos, Mexico.
On the packing list (pictured clockwise from top left):
* Krochet Kids Backpack: Don’t bother bringing a suitcase. Everything you need (a handful of bikinis and a few essentials) should fit into this bag. A bonus: Each unique, crochet piece from Krochet Kids helps to create sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities within developing nations.
* Vans Shades: Add a pop of style with a cat eye. And because they’re $12, your vacation won’t be ruined if you lose them in the sand.
* Lace Top: Wear it as a beach cover-up or going out top.
* Straw Hat: Keep the shade off your face and the wind in your hair.
* Shandlas: The sandal/shoe hybrid. Perfect for packing light.
* Element Shorts: A great pair of cut-offs are always on the packing list
* Beach Riot Bikini: Make it a handful of Beach Riot bikinis since this will comprise about 95% of your wardrobe.
…wish we were here!
What’s in a fin? Aside from being those knifey things that stick out of your board and slice through the water (and hopefully not your skin), there are a lot of components to fins. Here are a few basics to focus on when deciding on a fin system for your board: (more…)
Sometimes you find a piece of statement jewelry (or in this case, three from Child of Wild), that
is simply too amazing to put away. Rather than tossing it back into the jewelry box, incorporate your prized piece into your decor via an oversized dreamcatcher.
Now you can stare at your favorite piece, in all of it’s shiny grandeur, every day. Read on for the 15 minute how-to… (more…)