In their ongoing crusade to protect this world of water, Billabong teamed up with celebrity photographer Michael Muller in developing apparel that raises funds and awareness for sharks. The vilified sea creatures are of seminal importance to the world ecosystem, so check out the extreme sh#t they encountered in campaigning to saves the sharks.
Debunk the tired Jaws era ideologies about sharks, and take a stand against shark-finning, overfishing, and other threats to our precious sea creatures. Become an apex predator with the limited edition printed apparel from Billabong X White Mike.
1. More people are killed by vending machines than sharks each year
2. 100 million sharks are killed each year
3. Sharks shaped marine life in the oceans for over 400 million years
3. There are no reported cases of a Hammer Head attack on a human
4. Entire tires, gasoline tanks and license plates, left in one piece inside the stomachs of tiger sharks
5. Vitamin content of typical shark fin soup is much less than that of typical vegetable soup