Get the Swell model look with these makeup tips from our makeup artist Rene.
Although we fully believe that beauty is on the inside, it never hurts to add a little illuminating powder to bring it out from time to time! Our makeup artist Rene was nice enough to share some of her insider secrets on how to get a flawless natural look. Get ready for a pretty good sized list…apparently even Swell models need a little liner-love to be camera ready!
The full deal:
1. Start with a light moisturizer- Garnier Skin Renew Moisturizer
2. Add a solid foundation: Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
3. Conceal: Apply Smashbox High Def Concealer under eyes
4. Color: Add Shiseido Gold Lights Eyeshadow to lids, followed by Mac Paradisco and a light shade like Smashbox Flirt at inner corners to widen the eyes.
5. Define: Line top and bottom with a dark copper liner, like CK Ultimate Edge in Cocoa Sheer. Add a coat of black mascara, Rene uses L’Oreal Voluminous mascara, for some added drama.
7. Illuminate: Light up your look with a highlighting liquid- Giorgio Armani Radiant Pigments.
8. Lips: Brush on a natural lip color and a little gloss.
9. Bronze: Add a final touch of color with a little bronzer- Laura Mercier Bronzer.
Don’t have time for full shebang?
We asked Rene to pick out one essential shouldn’t be left behind….a good foundation.