October 2nd, 2015
Archive for the ‘Trend Alert’ Category
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Yep, your favorite elementary school trend is back in full force… no, not slap bracelets (remember those?)… but overalls! Wear ‘em with a floppy hat over a crop tee, a bikini top, a bodysuit, or anything really, because no matter what, you’re guaranteed to look pretty dang adorable.
Pictured: Overalls | Floppy Hat
Bienvenido Summer ’15 Bikinis! SWELL’s buyers are off to Miami to get a first look at 2015 Swimwear. Aside from sneaking in some sun and white sand, they’ll be spending the week scouring the show for the best bikinis out there…and sending you little sneak peeks along the way of course. Make sure to follow @SWELL_style on Instagram for behind the scenes photos from the show.
Read on to see what our buyers are bringing with them… (more…)
Back in action this year:
– Flower crowns and festival headwear.
– Cut off daisy dukes, (or as we were cleverly coining them, “naughty mom shorts”).
– Body paint and colorful bedazzled skin adornments.
– Eccentric eyewear, utilized this year not only for statement flair but also protective shields against dust and windstorms this year.
– Bikini tops and bustiers, no need for shirts when navigating the Indio Polo Fields in the summer heat.