More after the jump… (more…)Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Archive for the ‘Trend Alert’ Category
Bienvenido Summer ’15 Bikinis! SWELL’s buyers are off to Miami to get a first look at 2015 Swimwear. Aside from sneaking in some sun and white sand, they’ll be spending the week scouring the show for the best bikinis out there…and sending you little sneak peeks along the way of course. Make sure to follow @SWELL_style on Instagram for behind the scenes photos from the show.
Read on to see what our buyers are bringing with them… (more…)
Back in action this year:
- Flower crowns and festival headwear.
- Cut off daisy dukes, (or as we were cleverly coining them, “naughty mom shorts”).
- Body paint and colorful bedazzled skin adornments.
- Eccentric eyewear, utilized this year not only for statement flair but also protective shields against dust and windstorms this year.
- Bikini tops and bustiers, no need for shirts when navigating the Indio Polo Fields in the summer heat.
COACHELLA DAY 2: THE STYLE
Holy Wind-chella, dust storms abound. If you didn’t realize yet, mother-nature sure let you know today that this festival is definitely in a desert. What started as a nice cooling breeze in the beginning of the day became full force gales, come nightfall. Needless to say, the Saturday crowds came ready to party yet few were anticipating the drastically inconvenient weather change. Outfits appropriate upon entering the gates, quickly played second fiddle to “creative” wraps and make shift wind protection.
Read on for the top trends of the day + your daily playlist…