November 24th, 2015
Archive for the ‘SURF’ Category
SWELL’s new favorite party apparels tells you when the party is really pumping with shirts that change colors when your body temp raises. (more…)Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
We pounded the ground for the last day of weekend one is search more festival style inspo. Here’s some familiar faces holding down some legit looks you can score at SWELL. (more…)
There’s a search within us all. A quest. A purpose. As surfers, we intrinsically set out to chase swell, catch waves, and find the serenity of nature and the ocean. The search relieves us from the monotony and confines of our busy lives.
#CityWild is a collection of stories about breaking free and finding adventure in unexpected places. It’s about native wanderings that lead us to uncharted territories in the midst of urbanism.
Back in action this year:
– Flower crowns and festival headwear.
– Cut off daisy dukes, (or as we were cleverly coining them, “naughty mom shorts”).
– Body paint and colorful bedazzled skin adornments.
– Eccentric eyewear, utilized this year not only for statement flair but also protective shields against dust and windstorms this year.
– Bikini tops and bustiers, no need for shirts when navigating the Indio Polo Fields in the summer heat.