Waited ’till last-minute? Unfortunately, judging by crowds at the mall, you’re not alone. Luckily, you still have 24 hours to get the perfect gift (with free shipping) – sans parking lot/mall/baby stroller chaos. Follow the guide for gifts that don’t look like something you grabbed at the gas station on the way to grandma’s house. You’re welcome.
PS – Order by 12/19 at 9am PST for free shipping* with guaranteed delivery by 12/24.
*exclusions apply, because our magical reindeer found a better gig.
IDEAS FOR THE FELLAS:
* For EVERYONE: Stance Socks(1) or the Nixon Time-Teller(2). Two distinctive styles that almost any guy would rock.
* For the Surfer: Surfrider Clothing(3) or a GoPro Camera(4). Give him the gift of clean beaches (and a clean hoodie) with gifts that give back to Surfrider. If you’re attitude is go big or go home – you won’t disappoint with the GoPro – a watter-proof, wearable/mountable video camera.
* For the Style-Conscious: Wellen Gentleman’s Collection(5). Class it up with bow ties and bold chinos.
* For the Life of the Party: Toddland(6). Bring the holiday cheer with gifts that won’t be soon forgotten!
* Small Gift for a Big Impact: The 2013 Miss Reef Calendar(7). A $10 gift that’s never under-appreciated.
Need more ideas? View more last-minute gifts for men
IDEAS FOR THE LADIES:
* For EVERYONE: Chan Luu Wrap Bracelets(8) or La Mer Warp Watches(9). Always the life of the arm-party.
* For the Style-Conscious: Vanessa Mooney Jewelry(10). A one-size-fits-all approach to finding a unique, stand-out gift.
* For the Beach-Lover: Billabong Surf Capsule Wetsuit(11) or Indah(12). For the mermaid at heart – opt for a retro-inspired wetsuit or Balinese printed, bohemian piece from Indah.
* For Cold Hands and Warm Hearts: Volcom Ear Muffs(13) or the Brixton Infinity Scarf(14)
* Small Gifts for a Big Impact: Kitch Hair Ties(15) or Fun Socks(16). Two staples of the season that you know she won’t already have (at least in that color/pattern!).
Need more ideas? View more last-minute gifts for women