August 19th, 2015
Archive for the ‘STYLE’ Category
Follow SWELL around the Grounds of the Coachella Music Festival and witness the worlds gnarliest congregation of savages. (more…)Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Insta Surf & Street Style | Spring Mayhem See Surfing's Top Tastemakers and the S#!T They're Getting Into Lately
Meet Your Maker | Freedom Artist x SWELL Exclusive Tee The Making of Malibu's Most Authentic Surf Tee -Only at SWELL
We teamed up with the independently owned and operated surf company Freedom Artists to create a unique, homegrown style available only on SWELL. We’re huge fans of core companies who embrace the ways of old school screen printing and these guys definitely get their hands dirty at their LA design studio.
The Odbert brothers are co-founders of AMBSN clothing, SWELL’s favorite California-made lifestyle brand. Dustin and Dylan faced off against each other in a keg-fueled game of Sloshball in the San Clemente sunshine and we joined the mayhem to share the wonderful world of Sloshball.
– Players must have a drink in hand at all times. This means one handed catches in the field
– Failure to have drink in hand results in keg stand and an out
– Players cannot advance past second base before drinking an entire beer
– Batters must interchange the lineup guy-girl
– Up to 5 offensive players are allowed to remain on second base at a time
– All disputed calls are settled by a chug off
– If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying