The Odbert brothers are co-founders of AMBSN clothing, SWELL’s favorite California-made lifestyle brand. Dustin and Dylan faced off against each other in a keg-fueled game of Sloshball in the San Clemente sunshine and we joined the mayhem to share the wonderful world of Sloshball.
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
- Players must have a drink in hand at all times. This means one handed catches in the field
- Failure to have drink in hand results in keg stand and an out
- Players cannot advance past second base before drinking an entire beer
- Batters must interchange the lineup guy-girl
- Up to 5 offensive players are allowed to remain on second base at a time
- All disputed calls are settled by a chug off
- If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying