The SWELL crew took to the desert is search of sun scorched earth to show off the hottest summer styles. The Mohave Desert brought us early season tan lines, the salty hair, the sand-filled pockets with models Merillia and Natazha (more…)Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Archive for the ‘Music’ Category
Behind The Scenes: May 2014 Catalog Photoshoot SWELL Models Hit the High Desert to Show Off Summer Styles
Every year music enthusiasts gather on the third Saturday of April to celebrate Record Store Day. This festivity is something most vinyl junkies wait for all year. Luckily the wait is over: April 19th has arrived! Its purpose is to celebrate the artists, fans and the culture that surrounds the independently owned record store. Many local stores hold parties with live music, giveaways and discounts on their products. Naturally, we want you to find the best parties and get a steal-of-a-deal, so we had our employees divulge their hot spots for shopping vinyl, rummage through their collections for their favorite album, and pass along some celebratory style….
We pounded the ground for the last day of weekend one is search more festival style inspo. Here’s some familiar faces holding down some legit looks you can score at SWELL. (more…)
Back in action this year:
- Flower crowns and festival headwear.
- Cut off daisy dukes, (or as we were cleverly coining them, “naughty mom shorts”).
- Body paint and colorful bedazzled skin adornments.
- Eccentric eyewear, utilized this year not only for statement flair but also protective shields against dust and windstorms this year.
- Bikini tops and bustiers, no need for shirts when navigating the Indio Polo Fields in the summer heat.