The Aussie leg of the world tour is in full swing and the south swells are trickling into our CA waters. Here are our favorite Insta friends making the most of the eternal summer.
Archive for the ‘Surf & Sport’ Category
Insta Surf & Street Style | Spring Mayhem See Surfing's Top Tastemakers and the S#!T They're Getting Into Lately
The Odbert brothers are co-founders of AMBSN clothing, SWELL’s favorite California-made lifestyle brand. Dustin and Dylan faced off against each other in a keg-fueled game of Sloshball in the San Clemente sunshine and we joined the mayhem to share the wonderful world of Sloshball.
- Players must have a drink in hand at all times. This means one handed catches in the field
- Failure to have drink in hand results in keg stand and an out
- Players cannot advance past second base before drinking an entire beer
- Batters must interchange the lineup guy-girl
- Up to 5 offensive players are allowed to remain on second base at a time
- All disputed calls are settled by a chug off
- If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying
Ever wondered what it takes to transform your love of surfing into a career? Young gun Tia Blanco will tell you it takes a lot of time in the water, training, and dedication. Sheer style and bubbly personality don’t hurt either.
Interview + Tia’s Green Smoothie Recipe after the break…
Photos courtesy of REEF
A special look into the exotic life of Ellis Ericson, as he surfs and shapes his favorites Balinese breaks. Enjoy a guest appearance from fellow VA rider Jared “Bang Bang Boogie” and Ellis’ favorite tunes from the Allah-Las.
If you’re ever around indo, keep an eye out for the foam dust covered Aussie rocking his favorite RVCA gear, available at SWELL