February 11th, 2016
Archive for the ‘STYLE’ Category
The Odbert brothers are co-founders of AMBSN clothing, SWELL’s favorite California-made lifestyle brand. Dustin and Dylan faced off against each other in a keg-fueled game of Sloshball in the San Clemente sunshine and we joined the mayhem to share the wonderful world of Sloshball.
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
– Players must have a drink in hand at all times. This means one handed catches in the field
– Failure to have drink in hand results in keg stand and an out
– Players cannot advance past second base before drinking an entire beer
– Batters must interchange the lineup guy-girl
– Up to 5 offensive players are allowed to remain on second base at a time
– All disputed calls are settled by a chug off
– If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying
A special look into the exotic life of Ellis Ericson, as he surfs and shapes his favorites Balinese breaks. Enjoy a guest appearance from fellow VA rider Jared “Bang Bang Boogie” and Ellis’ favorite tunes from the Allah-Las.
If you’re ever around indo, keep an eye out for the foam dust covered Aussie rocking his favorite RVCA gear, available at SWELL
9 Essential Tips for Surviving Music Festivals Party Proof Your Festivities with SWELL's Pre-Coachella Checklist
Brixton and Juxtapoz Magazine threw the Sight & Sound at the Yellow Jacket Social Club in Austin, Texas during SXSW. Enjoy the evidence and lessons we learned during the rockin Brixton bender. (more…)
Meet Your Maker | Corey Wilson x Tavik The Man Behind The SWELL x Tavik Exclusive Beachy Bum iPhone 5 Case
He’s a Surfing Magazine Staff Photographer, Follow the Light Finalists, Tavik Ambassador, DJ and the creator of the spiciest damn iPhone 5 case that is blowing minds in the surf world. Corey Wilson and Miles from Tavik are known to run amuck in through the sands of Newport Beach, and have a knack for capturing magical (more…)