November 24th, 2015
Archive for the ‘STYLE’ Category
In last nights episode of Hawaii 5-0, the aloha loving Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly rocked the RVCA Fern & Burn Shirt in every scene. If you’re unfamiliar with the show, “Chin” is a local-boy cop with a shoot first mentality and an appetite for Kamekona’s shrimp truck.
Watch Hawaii 5-0 Mondays at 10 pm on CBS to see Chin’s weekly aloha shirt styles. Check out SWELL’s Aloha Friday Pinterest Board for dozens of fresh floral shirts, shorts, shoes and more.Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
White Mike Launch Party at Fred Segal Join Extreme Photog Mike Muller to Celebrate Billabong x White Mike & Earth Day
Sand & Serif is a blog comprised of coastal dwelling dudes with a knack for curating kits for any occasion. Here’s what they chose for festival bound fellas looking to sport a solid look.
1. Topo Ranch Tide Tank -Cool colorways and simple shapes make this a mellow top for an epic sun-day
2. Lightning Bold Pelican Boardshorts -Lightning bolt, your pure source of stoke and style. Its all 20 inches and shorter at these shows.
3. Brixton Oath III Hat -Nothing says indie like Brixton. Stay shady with guys who know music
4. Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses -Flare meets fashion. Spice it up with dash of flouro
5. Reef Coastal Cruiser Shoe -Few people actually wear sandals to big festivals, you’ll understand when you lose a slippa in the pit at the Descendents show
Check back for more style posts and festival happs on the Blog and Instagram @SWELLDOTCOM