Sand & Serif is a blog comprised of coastal dwelling dudes with a knack for curating kits for any occasion. Here’s what they chose for festival bound fellas looking to sport a solid look.
1. Topo Ranch Tide Tank -Cool colorways and simple shapes make this a mellow top for an epic sun-day
2. Lightning Bold Pelican Boardshorts -Lightning bolt, your pure source of stoke and style. Its all 20 inches and shorter at these shows.
3. Brixton Oath III Hat -Nothing says indie like Brixton. Stay shady with guys who know music
4. Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses -Flare meets fashion. Spice it up with dash of flouro
5. Reef Coastal Cruiser Shoe -Few people actually wear sandals to big festivals, you’ll understand when you lose a slippa in the pit at the Descendents show
Thank you Sand & Serif for picking the freshest threads for the party. See the whole festival style collection here.
Check back for more style posts and festival happs on the Blog and Instagram @SWELLDOTCOM