SAN CLEMENTE, CA- The Follow the Light Foundation (FTLF) is calling all photographers to submit their applications for its annual $5,000 grant in honor of the late Larry “Flame” Moore. The deadline is one month away: entries must be received no later than 12pm May, 27, 2014. (more…)Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.
Archive for the ‘EVENTS’ Category
Surf Photographers Wanted | Follow The Light Awards Call for Entries for Up and Coming Surf Photography Grant
Element ramped up Earth Day activities with the unveiling of their new Half Pipe and some eco-friendly activities at their new home in Costa Mesa, Ca. (more…)
We pounded the ground for the last day of weekend one is search more festival style inspo. Here’s some familiar faces holding down some legit looks you can score at SWELL. (more…)
Back in action this year:
- Flower crowns and festival headwear.
- Cut off daisy dukes, (or as we were cleverly coining them, “naughty mom shorts”).
- Body paint and colorful bedazzled skin adornments.
- Eccentric eyewear, utilized this year not only for statement flair but also protective shields against dust and windstorms this year.
- Bikini tops and bustiers, no need for shirts when navigating the Indio Polo Fields in the summer heat.