The Odbert brothers are co-founders of AMBSN clothing, SWELL’s favorite California-made lifestyle brand. Dustin and Dylan faced off against each other in a keg-fueled game of Sloshball in the San Clemente sunshine and we joined the mayhem to share the wonderful world of Sloshball.
- Players must have a drink in hand at all times. This means one handed catches in the field
- Failure to have drink in hand results in keg stand and an out
- Players cannot advance past second base before drinking an entire beer
- Batters must interchange the lineup guy-girl
- Up to 5 offensive players are allowed to remain on second base at a time
- All disputed calls are settled by a chug off
- If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying
Refueling the second base beer reservoir
Dave of SWELL rounds 1st
7th inning stretch
Settling a dispute with a keg relay
Team AMBSN rocking their new spring looks
Get California’s finest lifestyle apparel from AMBSN at SWELL
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.