August 28th, 2015
DIY: Headband Updo
Soaked and salty summer hair usually calls for some sort of updo. Branch out from the topknot with this 30-second style, using a bright scarf-style headband from Maaji Swimwear. Read on for the how-to…
– Elastic Headband or Scarf-Style Turban
– Place the headband on top of your hairline from your crown to nearly the base of your hairline.
– Gather hair into a low ponytail
– If you have longer hair, fold the pony into a loop
– Tuck the loop/pony into the bottom of the headband
This one works great with salty waves or drenched hair. It may just be our new go-to for Summer beach days.
Like this DIY? Check out more DIY ideas on the blog
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.