DIY: No Sew Tank Pillow
Love your tank graphic? So much that you want to squeeze it, and sometimes take a nap on it?
My thoughts exactly with the “Mermaid at Heart” tank from Billabong…which is now my favorite “Mermaid at Heart” pillow.
Read on for the quick how-to…
* Graphic Tank (Pictured: Billabong Tank)
* Matching Color Pillow Insert
THE HOW TO:
* Turn your tank inside out. Knot one side of the tank, then turn it right side out. The knot should stay on the inside of the tank.
* Put the tank over your pillow (as you would if you were pulling it on to wear it).
* Then simply gather the excess fabric at the opposite corner from the knot, twist, and knot. You can leave the knot out, or tuck it into the fold to hide it.
Looking for a more traditional pillow DIY? Follow the steps for this DIY Graphic Clutch, adding a pillow insert to the last step.
Thank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.