Coming to a college near you! The all-new SWELL Ambassador Program kicks off its first semester this Fall with five advocates, representing #theSWELLlife across the Southwest US. Their job is simple: spread the SWELL, and share it all with you via photos, posts, updates and maybe even a sticker or two. Since we’re heading into the school year, we’d like you to get acquainted with all the local ambassadors.
Representing SWELL in Arizona…Logan Miller.
* SWELL AMBASSADOR: Logan Miller
* SCHOOL: Arizona State University
* HOMETOWN: Huntington Beach, California
* SIGN: Aquarius
* APPLIED BECAUSE: I have always wanted to work in the surf industry and be able to combine my love of the ocean with my love of looking good.
* FIRST STEP AFTER GETTING THE JOB: I found out I got the job while I was at the US Open of Surfing, so the first thing I did was drive home down Pacific Coast Highway blasting “Young Blood” by The Naked and Famous to celebrate with my family.
* FAVORITE TV SHOW: Three way tie between Archer, That 70’s Show, and Arrested Development.
* FAVORITE FOOD: Mexican Food all the way.
* FUNNY FACT: Prior to getting this job, I had spent so much time and money on Swell.com that my family and friends always joked that I should just work for them already.
* FAVORITE MOVIE: Kill Bill Vols. 1&2
* FAVORITE QUOTE: “Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one” – Bill Waterson
* DREAM JOB: When I grow up, I want to work hard and be able to give my children everything that my parents have given my sisters and I.
* PSYCHED FOR: Although I am excited about the chance to meet new people in and around my community, I am most excited about the connections within the surf industry that I will be able to foster while working for SWELL.
* FAVORITE SURF CLIPS: