Coming to a college near you! The all-new SWELL Ambassador Program kicks off its first semester this Fall with five advocates, representing #theSWELLlife across the Southwest US. Their job is simple: spread the SWELL, and share it all with you via photos, posts, updates and maybe even a sticker or two. Since we’re heading into the school year, we’d like you to get acquainted with all the local ambassadors.
Representing for Orange County, Caroline Carlson…
* SWELL AMBASSADOR: Caroline Carlson
* SCHOOL: Chapman University
* HOMETOWN: Vail, Colorado
* SIGN: Virgo
* APPLIED BECAUSE: To gain real-world marketing experience in the action sports industry.
* FIRST STEP AFTER GETTING THE JOB: I went and celebrated with my friend Jenna Linden in Aspen, Colorado!
* FAVORITE TV SHOW: Anything on Discovery Channel
* FAVORITE FOOD: Chili or KIND Gluten Free granola
* FUNNY FACT: I’m obsessed with the Despicable Me minions and can sing the entire Banana Song
* FAVORITE MOVIE: Braveheart
* FAVORITE QUOTE: “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” –Seth Godin
* DREAM JOB: A world traveler
* PSYCHED FOR: An outstanding brand marketing experience and awesome SWELL swag.
*SHOUT-OUT: Shout out to Chapman University President Doti for being the most amazing mountain-climbing, marathon-running, compassionate and well connected leader and visionary.
FOLLOW CAROLINE AT: @carolinegcarlson
Meet the rest of the team: SWELL AmbassadorsThank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.