January 28th, 2016
New SWELL Ambassador: Brandon Carney
Coming to a college near you! The all-new SWELL Ambassador Program kicks off its first semester this Fall with five advocates, representing #theSWELLlife across the Southwest US. Their job is simple: spread the SWELL, and share it all with you via photos, posts, updates and maybe even a sticker or two. Since we’re heading into the school year, we’d like you to get acquainted with all the local ambassadors.
First up, Brandon Carney…
* SWELL AMBASSADOR: Brandon Carney.
* SCHOOL: SDSU
* HOMETOWN: Irvine, CA
* SIGN: Leo
* APPLIED BECAUSE: I’m very passionate about the surf industry and marketing, so combining the two into a position I can do on my school campus sounded perfect.
* FIRST STEP AFTER GETTING THE JOB: Called mom.
* FAVORITE TV SHOW: Family Guy
* FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza
* FUNNY FACT: I quote movies religiously.
* FAVORITE MOVIE: Anchorman
* FAVORITE QUOTE: “I don’t quite know how to put this but…I’m kind of a big deal. People know me. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany”-Ron Burgundy
* DREAM JOB: Head of the marketing department of a large surf company.
* PSYCHED FOR: I’m excited to gain a lot of hands-on experience with marketing products that really interest me to people around my campus.
*SHOUT-OUT: SDSU Surf Team
FOLLOW BRANDON AT: @bcarney1
Meet the rest of the team: SWELL AmbassadorsThank you for visiting the Swell blog. Visit us on www.facebook.com/swell for more exclusive fan offers, giveaways and more.